Hi,

I'm try using the same configurations like the sample sca/das-service
And I see an config:

<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
name="DASServiceComposite">
   <component name="DASServiceComponent">
   <implementation.composite name="DASServiceComposite"
jarLocation="lib/sample-das-service-1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar"/>
   </component>
</composite>

And I try make 2 components 1 - room-schedule-component
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
   name="RoomScheduleServiceComposite">

   <service name="RoomScheduleService" promote="RoomScheduleComponent">
       <interface.java    class="roomschedule.services.RoomScheduleService"
/>
       <binding.ws wsdlElement="
http://roomschedule#wsdl.port(RoomScheduleService/RoomScheduleSoapPort)"/>
   </service>

   <component name="RoomScheduleComponent">
       <implementation.java class="
roomschedule.services.RoomScheduleServiceImpl"/>
   </component>

</composite>
And 1 - calendar-component
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
   name="CalendarServiceComposite">

   <service name="CalendarService" promote="CalendarComponent">
       <interface.java    class="calendar.services.CalendarService" />
       <binding.ws wsdlElement="
http://calendar#wsdl.port(CalendarService/CalendarSoapPort)"/>
   </service>

   <component name="CalendarComponent">
       <implementation.java class="calendar.services.CalendarServiceImpl"/>
   </component>

</composite>

And I want compose and expose that services in an 3ยบ component called
"webservice-component", this component need run behind any web container:
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
name="RoomScheduleComposite">

   <component name="RoomScheduleComponent">
       <implementation.composite name="RoomScheduleComposite"
jarLocation="lib/tuscany-
sample-room-schedule-component-1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar"/>
   </component>

   <component name="CalendarComponent">
       <implementation.composite name="CalendarComposite"
jarLocation="lib/tuscany-
sample-room-schedule-calendar-component-1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar"/>
   </component>

</composite>

But when I'm run a test:
@Before
   public void startServer() throws Exception {
       SCARuntime.start("webservice.composite");
   }

   @Test
   public void testPing() throws IOException {
       new Socket("127.0.0.1", 8080);
   }

   @After
   public void stopServer() throws Exception {
       SCARuntime.stop();
   }

The SCA runtime show that message:

[DAS RDB] - URLBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration (67) : No
repository found , module will be loaded from classpath

This config has been make just only for this sample?

How I can expose and compose that's components?

How I can put that's components behind a web container? Better how
distribute that's components in an war file.

--
Paulo Henrique Trecenti