Having spent some time getting to grips with the CTS there are some things I
think I'd like to improve.

First amongst them is to get some structure that allows us to get a feel for
how well the spec is covered by the tests.  One thing that concerns me is
that one of the most apparent things in the structure is the split between
the parameterized and the "single shot" junit tests.  This seems like a
junit technology driven split,  and I don't think it is necessary or
desirable. We should be able to apply the parameterization feature of junit
without it being so prominent in the source code structure.

I'd like to see more relation between spec features and test code packaging.
That way we are more likely to spot gaps or overlaps.  I feel sure that this
will throw up some other issues,  like testing certain features in
combination.

As a first step I'd like to propose refactoring the "paramatized" package.
As far as I can see our usage of the junit parameterized testing function is
aimed at ensuring consistency between operations performed on graphs when
the metadata has been produced a) from an xsd and b) by using the SDO API to
create  it dynamically.  I propose to rehouse these under
test.sdo21.consistency.

--
Kelvin.