Thanks ant.  Here's my own +1,  so having made an update to the artifact set
I guess I need either one of Kevin or Frank to reaffirm their +1s after
taking a look at the newly added repo artifacts [1],  or another binding
vote from someone else before I can close off this vote.

--
Kelvin.
http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/repo/commonj/sdo-api-r2.1/1.0-incubating-beta1/