+1 for cleaning rightaway and temporarily commenting out modules that
break.  Thanks

- Venkat

On 5/4/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

As you might have known from the mailing list that we have made good
processes in refining the extension interfaces and simplifying the
runtime.
Now we have the CRUD component type, Java component type, echo-binding and
echo-databinding working with the new runtime. I assume it's ready for
other
extensions to be ported over.

To not break the build, we have created classes/interfaces in different
packages for the new things. As a result, the code base is a bit messy and
you might be confused by the two code paths. To speed up the transition
and
avoid further confusions, I propose that we start to remove the old code.
It
may break the some of the modules for one or two days. We can temporarily
remove such modules from the main build and add them back when they are
fixed.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.