Here are some questions and observations that I came across while
converting the Axis2 binding to the new SPIs.

 1. The binding.ws SCDL element is always resolved to Axis2.
    What should be the mechanism for making this pluggable
    for other binding.ws implementations liske CXF?
 2. Before the SPI changes, a composite reference or service
    was passed to the builder.  The new SPIs pass component
    references and services.  Is this change OK?
 3. Now that TargetInvoker has been replaced by Invoker, we have lost the
    optimization to avoid creating a Message object when there are no other
    interceptors in the chain.  This seems a lot less efficient.
 4. The following line was in Axis2BindingBuilder before the SPI
    changes:
      URI targetURI = wsBinding.getURI() != null ? URI.create(wsBinding.getURI()) :
URI.create("foo");
    targetURI was passed to the ReferenceBindingExtension constructor and
apparently was unused.
    Is this code still needed?
 5. The following line was in Axis2BindingBuilder before the SPI
    changes:
      TODO: if <binding.ws> specifies the wsdl service then should create a
service for every port
    Is this remoider still needed?
 6. WorkContextImpl is in an interface package.  I think it should
    be in an "impl" package.
 7. DefaultCompositeActivator has typo in method name addBindingIntercepor.
 8. Should Http chunking be on or off?  There's code to turn it off,
    but I've seen it tunred on when reading wire traces.
 9. Why was getCallbackUris() removed from the Message interface?
10. I carried over a lot of code from Axis2ServiceBinding into
    Axis2ServiceBinding Provider.  I'm not sure how it all gets invoked,
    specifically the createTargetInvoker() and invokeTarget() methods.
11. Why was the spi.wire.MessageId class removed?