Chris,
 I don't see this field being generated at all.  I'm generating using code
from the SDO trunk.  Which version of SDO are you using?
Regards, Kelvin.

On 10/05/07, Chris Mildebrandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I'm having issues generating static SDOs from my schema. The schema can
be found here:

http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig

There are a few 2-dimensional arrays being created incorrectly as a
part of xmldsig-core-schema.xsd. For example:

protected static final byte[][] X509SKI_EEMPTY_ARRAY = new byte[] [0];

This should probably be:

protected static final byte[][] X509SKI_EEMPTY_ARRAY = new byte[0] [0];

Does that sound correct? Or maybe it shouldn't be a 2-dimensional array?

Let me know if you need additional information. Thanks,
-Chris