Hi,

I am just about to start the next iteration of renaming.  So here is another
request to refrain from commits till I come back on the ML.  Thanks again
for co-operating :)

- Venkat

On 5/11/07, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, thank you all for being really patient.  This iteration of
refactoring  is now over and committed.  But looks like I am going to come
back with similar requests if people are ok to name the other modules as
well

Thanks

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Java+SCA+Next+Release+Contents

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/latest/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eantelder/tuscany/latest/>