I have committed to trunk, under revision # r539127 a fix to place
sca-contribution on the right location in a war file, this also had a small
change on the host-webapp module in order to properly find the root of the
contribution. Should these changes be merged into the branch ? What's the
right process to do this ? Just merge ? or via JIRA ?