On 5/17/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Basically, if you have regular web-app integrated with Tuscany SCA (see [1]
for web-app story), then you just need to deploy the web-app into geronimo
and it works !!! Are you looking for any specific steps ? Or just a place
that says we work with so and so web application server ? Please let me
know, and if we don't have, I can try getting something started.

I thought that there were specific steps but if it's just a mere
webapp deployment then...well ...a wiki page on Tuscany or Geronimo
wiki would still be of a great value ;-) I've been studying SCA and
Tuscany reading the Tuscany wiki pages and even thought SCA was
presented as a way to simplify developing composite modules and seems
to be easy I must admit there's not much examples out there (or I
couldn't find any).

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Tuscany+SCA+Web+Application+Integration+Story

Which one is correct?

SCADomain domain = (SCADomain)
application.getAttribute("org.apache.tuscany.sca.SCADomain");

or

SCADomain domain = (SCADomain) application.getAttribute("SCADomain");

?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski