Haleh,

I've added a bell tower on the Logo page....

Mike.

haleh mahbod wrote:
It would be good to have an icon to associate the Tuscany project with.  If
you look at Cayanne[1], they have the pepper. For Geronimo [2] it is is the
letter G, for lucene[3] it is the name itself.

I am gathering that noone likes logo2 (which includes an icon) ? Is it the
color? Or the whole thing?
Any other ideas?

[1]:http://cayenne.apache.org/
[2]:http://geronimo.apache.org/
[3]:http://lucene.apache.org/

Haleh

On 5/18/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/18/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can we just remove the left side from Logo 1? My first "false"
impression
> was they are for two logos.

+1

Thanks,