On 5/18/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Luciano Resende wrote:
> SCA now have some samples that integrate with DAS and you will need
> the DAS
> in your repository. As i don't think we published snapshots after we
> renamed
> the <version>, you will need to build it locally, or edit the sample
> pom.xmland remove the two das projects from it for now.
>
> I can look at publishing a DAS snapshot by end of weekend.

Could we exclude exclude two samples from the main SCA build? People can
still go in these sample directories and build them separately, but I
think it'll be better to not have the main SCA build depend on a DAS
build.

Ok I've changed this to exclude them for now, we can revisit when DAS
SNAPSHOTs are available and we decide what the cross project distributions
should look like.