We wanna use tuscany sdo in application that runs on websphere 6.
Unfortunatelly we found it conflicts with websphere's own sdo api jar( actually
an emf sdo jar : org.eclipse.emf.commonj.sdo_2.1.0.v200609210005.jar).
    Since websphere's own jar has higher privillege when loading classes,
tuscany's sdo spec api jar won't take effect. What made it worse is that those
sdo api in emf is out of date, eg. calling Type.isAbstract() throws
NoSuchMethodError. And,  it uses old-fashion "Class.forName(
"commonj.sdo.impl.HelperProviderImpl").newInstance()" to find sdo impl instead
of  reading "META-INF/services/commonj.sdo.impl.HelperProvider", which make it
impossible to use tuscany's sdo impl.
    Did anyone encounter similiar problem?