Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi, Sebastien.

I'm trying to play with this cool demo and I have a few questions:

1) How can I start the stockquote and accountservice under different HTTP ports (8081, 8082)?
2) What's the URL of the web 2.0 demo page?

In my case, I first started StockQuoteServer, CalculatorServer and BigBankServer. Then when I tried to run BigBankClient, it failed with an exception complaining "connect refused". I guess it tried to connect to the port 8081 or 8082.

The port numbers are configured in the bindings of the various services:
StockQuoteService uses port 8081, as configured in StockQuote.wsdl
AccountService uses port 8082, as configured in AccountService.wsdl

The way the demo is configured, you can do the following:

- First start both the StockQuoteServer and CalculatorServer

- Then run BigBankClient. It will make a local to call the AccountService, which will in turn invoke the StockQuote service over SOAP and Calculator service over RMI.

- Or run BigBankServer, and invoke the AccountService Web service using a SOAP client tool. I've been successful with the Web Services tool from the Eclipse WTP project (just right click on AccountService.wsdl and go from there).

- Or deploy demo-bigbank-account .war to Tomcat (in this case the AccountService will be provided on port 8080) and again invoke the AccountService Web Service using your Web Services tool. When running on top of Tomcat, the demo also provides a DOJO based UI at http://localhost:8080/demo-bigbank-account/, which will will invoke the AccountService JSON-RPC service when you click the getAccountReport button.

BigBankClient runs the same SCA composites as BigBankServer, so you'll get AddressInUse errors if you try to run it at the same time as BigBankServer. If you wanted to have a separate BigBankClient talking to the AccountService Web service it would have to be in a different Maven module and use a different composite containing an SCA reference for the AccountService.