Hi Hernan,

  Welcome to Tuscany!  and thanks very much for offering to help us out
with this.
--
Kelvin.

On 24/05/07, Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Venkat,
I'm helping with the documentation and web site for the Geronimo project.
We recently moved the authoring of our web site to Confluence, now it is a
lot easier to maintain.

If you folks don't have a Confluence admin I'll be happy to help updating
the templates.
I just sent you a sample template for the autoexport plugin, you may want
to make some updates to it ;-)

Let me know if you get stuck anywhere with the template. Once you have it
ready for the first test run let me know and I can update it in Confluence
so everybody else can see how the website could look like ;-)

Not sure how is the process to get an admin account in confluence,
probably sending a req to infra@ or opening a JIRA, don't really know.

Keep in mind that if you folks decide to implement this approach you will
need to have more control on the TUSCANY space in Confluence. For the
Geronimo website (GMOxSITE space) we have only project's committers with
edit access. If you guys have only one space then you should start planning
for having one for the web site and at least another for the formal wiki.
Does that make sense!?

Here is a doc I put together for how the Geronimo spaces (documentation
and web site) are organized.

http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/geronimo-cwiki-documentation-architecture.html

HTH

Cheers!