Check this one out, that should take care of the alignment and table borders.

http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/test-home-2.html

I'm using an include of a page that uses {seciton} and {column}. I also forced a space on
top of the {panel} but it can be removed to get the panel aligned with the first line of
text on the left ("Tuscany is based on specifications ...")

Cheers!
Hernan

Venkata Krishnan wrote:
Hi, Going after Ant's suggestion on ways to include Release information in
our home I have tried something at
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/test-home.html.  I could not figure out a
way to hide the border of the table there and also vertically align the
panel of Release information to the top of the column.  Clicking on the SDO
Release should take you to a page that basically has the release information
for that SDO Release.

If people are ok with this I can go and make these changes to our home page
and make a release page for the sca 0.90 release notes.  Like we have now
linked the release pages to the home page, I'd propose that we also do this
a the various sub-project's home.

I have also organized the page hierarchy a bit with the intention of easing
out searching for pages.

- Venkat