On 5/30/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Simon Laws wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wanted to try out binding-jms so I've just committed changes to  take
> account of the new SPIs. It does run but it's not ready for inclusion
> in the
> main build just yet.
>
> I've tried to stay fairly faithful to the M2 binding-jms code but with
> some
> class renaming. As before much of the SCA JMS binding spec is not yet
> implemented.  Also databinding is not integrated with the current
scheme.
> The simple test I'm running currently only requires request/response
> messaging between two components so all of the other message exchange
> options still need plumbing in. What I've checked in at least get us
over
> the first hurdle of getting something up and running in the current
> runtime.
> I've copied the old binding-jms module to
> sandbox/old/contrib/binding-jms to
> make it easier to refer back to.
>
> Currently testing relies on you having to run a JMS broker manually. The
> minimum that needs to be done before thinking about including this in
the
> build it to bring up a JMS broker automatically as part of the build
> so that
> the tests will run without manual intervention. Anyone already done
> this? If
> there isn't existing configuration I can reuse I can take a look a
little
> later and invent something.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Simon, this seems to do what you're looking for, the test case starts a
JMS container in it's setup method:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-integration/sca/extensions/jms/samples/helloworld.jmsService/src/test/java/helloworld/HelloWorldJmsServer.java

With the new design of the Tuscany runtime does it make sense for Tuscany to
be able to run its own broker by having a host-jms module and along with
that  host-jms-activemq and host-jms-ampq impls? Be really good to get AMPQ
integration.