The 0.90 release is close to done, all the votes have passed and all the
artifacts are now available in the the distribution server and maven
repository as pointed to by
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+0.90-incubating.

Some of the documentation within the distributions such as the release notes
say the release date is "June 2007" so that gives a bit of time before
announcing it...how about we all spend this time working in the website
since thats the window for the release?

The website is looking better than it ever has but with all of us going over
it we could make it even better and correct any omissions or inaccuracies.
So how about we plan on announcing 0.90 on June the 2nd and all spend the
time till then on the website?

We'll also need an announcement email, any improvements to the text below?

  ...ant

The Apache Tuscany team are pleased to announce the 0.90-incubating release
of the Java SCA project.

Apache Tuscany Java SCA provides a runtime based on the OASIS Open Composite
Services Architecture SCA specifications which aim to simplify SOA
Application Development.

This 0.90 release represents a significant milestone on the road to 1.0. It
is now based on the final 1.0 versions of the SCA specifications and it
includes a substantial redesign of parts of the runtime which has
significantly improved usability compared with previous releases.

To download or for more information about the release go to:
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+0.90-incubating

Apache Tuscany welcomes your help. Any contribution, including code,
testing, improving the documentation, or bug reporting reporting bugs is
always appreciated. For more information on how to get involved in Apache
Tuscany visit the website at: http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany

Thanks for your interest,
The Apache Tuscany Team.
---
Tuscany is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software Foundation
(ASF), sponsored by the Apache Web services PMC. Incubation is required of
all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized
in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of
the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by
the ASF.