HI Ant,

This looks in line with what I am imagining.  I have linked up this page to
a SCA Releases page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Releases.  The SCA
Releases pages is futher linked to a Menu Item called 'SCA Releases' under
the Tuscany SCA menu box.

On the SCA Releases page we could list all the SCA Releases - Java, PHP, C++
all under separate sections though.  Right now there is just for SCA Java
Releases with a single entry :)

The Tuscany Downloads page can have two sections 1) Latest Releases (where
will link up the latest release pages one of which is the one you have just
made) 2) Other Releases (where will simply include (using the includ macro)
the SCA Releases, SDO Release and DAS Releases pages)

So for a release - say an SCA release, we need to create a page for the
Release, then add it to the list of links under SCA Releases and update the
Tuscany Downloads page to show it as one of the latest releases.

Finally, when creating a Release page we need to ensure that we create it in
the right page hierarchy i.e for an SCA release, the relase page would go
under Home->SCA Overview->SCA Releases.

All of what is mentioned here for SCA could apply for SDO and DAS as well.

- Venkat