Ant,
I was trying to add the link to this document from the website and was not
sure where you intended to sit? It seems like user doc is the right place
for it?

On 6/4/07, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Ant,

I was trying to avoid the uri scheme and thought this to be a sure way to
keep out errors - getting explicit inputs for each.  But then, this just
about manages only the defaults for host and port.   So, I am open to
implementing your suggestion and understand it could be more consistent
with
the other bindings.

Thanks

- Venkat