+1 from me

Yours,  Mike.

ant elder wrote:
On 6/7/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Luciano Resende wrote:
> Wouldn't that fail if you start from a clean repo ? It expects the
> other modules to be built or available as deployed snapshots no ?
>
> On 6/5/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> [snip]
>> >
>> > For DAS, I have a "distribution" profile that generate javadoc,
>> > distributions, etc
>> > Maybe we could do same for SCA (and SDO) , and I could use this
>> > profile on the automated builds.
>> >
>> > Thougths ?
>> >

>> or maybe even simpler than a profile, is it possible to just add the
>> distribution Maven module to the confluence build config?
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Sebastien

I was thinking about building adding the distribution build after the
sca build in the same confluence build config, but it doesn't look like
it's possible, so I guess a build profile, as you suggested is the best
solution.

Another thought, how about adding a link to the nightly builds to the
Tuscany SCA Java download page? What do people think?

Yes thant would be good.