Simon,

That's exactly what happens.

If fact, it is far, far worse than that - it searches for ALL resources, not just composites. In the case of Spring, I have sets of application-context.xml files in there - and it creates pointers to all of them.

Whether resolution occurs for all the resources simply depends on whether there are resolvers for each type of resource.

In a distributed environment, this is going to be nightmarish. It has to be changed, in my opinion.

Yours,  Mike.

Simon Laws wrote:
I just tried this with the JMS test, i.e. added a second composite, and it
does feel a little odd. In the case where there is no
sca-contribution.xmlthe logc seems to look for the directory that
holds the composite file you
specify and load all the composites there rather that just the one you ask
for. Is that right?