I've starting to move and reorganize some of the distributed runtime ideas
from my sandbox into the trunk. So far there is not much there

modules/
 topology  - and empty module for topology model things
samples/
 calculator-distributed - the current motivating use case.

There have been several threads around this recently covering topology, base
uris and distribution, for example.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg18613.html
and
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg18644.html

I've be updating the page (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Distributed+Runtime) to
try and capture some of the thinking. Over the next few days I'm going to
try and get the basic SCADomain topology meta data reading up and running in
head.

I welcome any comments or help in this area.

Regards