Simon Laws wrote:
Looking back at this I think you are right that the specs that that a Domain will have a base URI per scheme. We may have been a bit over zelous with the
base URIs in there association with bindings.

I'm just wondering why we assumed it was defined on a binding basis. I
imagine separate base uris could be used as a convenient diambiguation
technique for bindings sharing a protocol. But it seems that the Service
Binding URI is intended for this.

Simon

Simon,

Did you change your email settings recently? I've noticed that your emails do not include any of the original email anymore, making it more difficult to follow the discussion.

Thanks