Hi Mike, I have added your id in as 'confluence-administrators'.

- Venkat

On 6/13/07, Mike Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Luciano,

Only just spotted your request in the emails....

My user ID is edwardsmj....

Do I need to send this directly to infra, or will you handle it?

Yours,  Mike.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg18665.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg18641.html