Hi,

I have migrated all content (or atleast most - folks who have added
something to the main wiki in the last 24 hrs, please check and copy over
the changes to TUSCANYWIKI).  I have provided all 'create' permissions to
confluence-users.  So, if somebody is having trouble creating pages, please
let me know.

As for contributing content to this wiki here is what comes to my mind...
- committers and non-committers may create content on the TUSCANYWIKI.
- committers can copy over the contents to TUSCANY after they are done with
TUSCANYWIKI to ensure that the two are in sync.  I am yet to figure out an
automated way to do this.
- non committers, when they are done with some content, can post a JIRA to
the ML with a link to the TUSCANYWIKI page that needs to be synchronized
with TUSCANY
- committers looking into a JIRA can go over to TUSCANYWIKI and review the
changes and simply copy over the page to TUSCANY

Thats all I can think about at the present moment and please feel free to
suggest better alternatives to this.

Thanks

- Venkat