The implementation.bpel is already based on "the  other" API, similar
to the CRUD sample mentioned by Ant. The .composite is read in the
BPELImplementationProcessor.read

On 6/20/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/20/07, sam tam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> In the implementation script module, there should be some place where the
> [.composite] file information are read .
>
> Can any one mention where this is read ?
>
> Is it in the AbstractSCATestCase ?
>

> Am now trying implementation bpel (ie integrating Apaceh ODE-bpel and
> Tuscany-SCA)
>
> I ll giving a few attributes in .composite file for ode runtime to start
> and
> run, so how to read this attributes from .composite file?
> If the ImplementationActivator does the job of reading the composite file
> then through which instance i could get these attributes which specify in
> the composite file?
>
> In the prev M2 release, we had ImplementationLoader where in we had
> XMLStreamReader .
> Through which we can access the attricutes we give in the scdl.
> Like ( reader.getAttributeValue(..) )
>
> So now how can i do this ?

The script implementation is using the simpler extension spi prototype which
is a bit different from the other spi. It uses a simple pojo class for the
implementation and the getters/setters define which attributes are expected
in the scdl, the runtime automatically calls the setters with the values of
the scdl attribudes. You may be able to do what you need with the Ode
extension with this simple spi but it is still being developed and not
stable so you could also just use the other SPI as shown in the CRUD sample.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/