Amita,  I'm going to tackle your questions 1 by 1

On 19/06/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
In attempt to analyze JIRA-1317, I had some questions and would like to get
some
points clear.

1)Tuscany xmlHelperImpl have load() method where options can be passed in.
Why save() methods with
XMLDocument only have options supported and not for save() methods with
DataObject?

So I think here you are referring to a perceived asymmetry in the
XMLHelper interfaces.  This is a spec issue and I don't have the
background to that.  I'd like to investigate more,  but I got the
feeling that form the little bit of the IRC chat that was successful
that this was more a curiosity for you.  So perhaps we can take this
one later,  or you can ask the spec group.

Response to Q2 coming up ... hope it has more content ...
<snip/>