I've made all the fixes (to accommodate CheckStyle and PMD). Is a project-level patch the best way to handle all of the affected files?

Kit
----
Kit Plummer
Advanced Programs
Raytheon Mission Systems
520.360.4729 (cell)
520.545.9346 (desk)
kitplummer (im)

Bruce Snyder wrote:
On 6/22/07, Kit Plummer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A simple first step might be to get everything past CheckStyle and
PMD...so it doesn't take a "non-normal" SM config/install/deploy.

Agreed - we shouldn't have to maintain a custom repo for this.
Hopefully someone from Tuscany can help with this.

Bruce