Hi,

RDB DAS uses java.sql.PreparedStatement at the end to issue any SQL to
RDBMS. In PreparedStatement,  there is support for setXXX(index, value) and
not setXXX(name, value), so the sequence of parameters is what is matched
when setting params. This is the reason why in RDB DAS Config, there is no
"name" attribute in "Parameter, but "index".

Regards,
Amita