+1 from me, it seems a useful and harmless thing to do.

  ...ant

On 7/6/07, Rajini Sivaram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Could we convert sca-api.jar to an OSGi bundle so that bundles used by the
OSGi implementation type can import SCA annotations and interfaces? This
may
be already being addressed in the other OSGi related work, but the change
is
simple and will enable the support for SCA annotations in OSGi bundles to
progress.

Converting sca-api.jar to an OSGi bundle would just need the addition of a
few entries in the manifest file for the jar, and will not affect any
other
modules using the jar file as a regular jar.

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini