I have created TUSCANY-1420 for the README problems.

  Simon

haleh mahbod wrote:

All the raised minor issues related to samples readme that could be
confusing to new users (minus the spelling issues) can be put into one Jira
and referenced from Erata. This keeps users informed and also is a reminder
that these need to be fixed in the next release.

Just a thought..