On 7/15/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

If we could get cwiki change emails sent to the tuscany-commit mailing list
so its easy to give some oversight then I'd be in favour of a very low bar
of entry.

I had a try at doing this by setting up a cwiki user using the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] email address and adding that user as a
watcher of the cwiki space. This works but all the emails from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to the tuscany-commits list require moderation which
is a bit of a pain. Does any one know of a way around this? We need some way
to allow [EMAIL PROTECTED] to post to the tuscany-commits list without
having to subscribe it to the list so we don't send all the commit emails to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(CC'ing you dims as you seem to have lots of mailing lits powers so may know
some way around this?)