Hi Kelvin,

You may want to consider the followings -

1429 - Without the fix, SDO R1.0 is completely broken when using the default
helper context

1391 - Load/save XML with unknown features. The fix simply utilized EMF's
existing option to handle malformed XML documents.

Fuhwei

kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Raymond added a comment to the RC1
thread [1] expressing a wish that a
couple of jiras be fixed in this release.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01352.html