[snip]
Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

I checked the itest/pom.xml and saw quite a few modules are commented out. We removed the failing modules from the build "temporarily" but it ends that they are excluded from the build "permanently". We're cheating ourselves:-(

IMHO, we need to handle these situations more carefully moving forward. I suggest that we follow the rules below:

1) Try to fix the failing test case if the break is caused by your changes before the check-in.
Otherwise,
2) Open a JIRA to track the issue if you expect other people to fix it. Mark the JIRA as "blocker".

+1

I'd add:

3) Mark the JIRA resolved when the problem is fixed :)