Simon,

Thanks for that, I'll create that page.

Brady

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Laws [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 5:58 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tuscany roadmap

On 7/12/07, Brady Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there some sort of TuscanySCA roadmap? I've looked around a bit and

> haven't found one. I was curious what the future plans for TuscanySCA
> CPP were in particular. I have a few ideas and I was curious if they
> had been contemplated yet.
>
> - Move from Assembly Model 0.96 to 1.0
> - Move to ant instead of make
> - Remove runtime dependancy on model data structure (slight changes to

> data/model shouldnt affect runtime usage)
> - Support additional WSDL bindings: RPC, DOC encoded...
>
> --------------------
> Brady Johnson
> Lead Software Developer - HydraSCA
> Rogue Wave Software - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hi Brady

There isn't one as far as I can see. For the java implementation we have
been using a page up on the wiki [1] which is writable by all. You could
create a page up there for CPP SCA and put you thoughts up (they look
reasonable to me). That can then be referred to in future discussion
here.

Simon

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/SCA+Java+Next+Rel