I have fixed some of the regression around missing dependencies with
maven-antrun-plugin.
But we still have one issue while trying to build the distribution
profile, for some reason, looks like it can't find the
tuscany-core-spi artifact.

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.tuscany.sca
ArtifactId: tuscany-core-spi
Version: 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Detailed log available here [1]. Any help or hints appreciated.

[1]
http://vmbuild.apache.org:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm?view=ProjectBuild&buildId=217640&id=381

On 7/17/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
haleh mahbod wrote:
> see the message  'no download'.
> Luciano mentioned:
> The Apache maven repository used by incubator projects are down, the
> infra team is working hard to get this fixed.
>
> It might be the same problem.

http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/tuscany-downloads-documentations.html
The SDO and DAS downloads are available, only SCA is unavailable.

> On 7/17/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I just ran a build of SCA on the Continuum build machine and I don't see
>> any distribution under target/distribution.
>>
>> Also the download page at:
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/tuscany-downloads-documentations.html
>> says that SCA nightly builds are "Unavailable".
>>
>> Is there a problem with the SCA distribution nightly build?
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer