I have just replublished DAS snapshots based on the same level of SDO
snapshots. And verified that it builds after cleaning my repo. Could
you please verify if you still have any issues ?

On 7/18/07, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:

> Simon Nash wrote:
>
>> I tried removing commonj/* and org/apache/tuscany/sdo/* from my local
>> maven repo, then doing a complete clean and rebuild.  I got the same
>> failure as shown below.  Any ideas?
>>
>>   Simon
>>
>> Running
>> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.das.company.CompanyServiceTestCase
>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.04 sec
>> Running org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.das.DASTestCase
>> Initializing DAS
>> (cut)
>
> That's what I was seeing too. Rebuilding SDO and DAS locally fixed the
> problem for me. I guess the SDO snapshots need to be republished.

According to Kelvin, the SDO snapshots were republished before I
cleaned out my repo and reran the build.  I can work around it by
doing what you have done, but it should be possible to get a clean
build of SCA from published snapshots of SDO and DAS.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/