Of course I meant fix, not fox,  and more importantly TUSCANY-1446, not 1146

Kelvin.

On 19/07/07, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

16 is done,  will now do ...
15 ensure consistency of each sample program's javadoc to point back to
central instructions for running samples
that leaves ...

2 use rat results to fix license header issues and post rat results
6 need to remove dependencies on snapshot plugins (rfeng 13/7)
10b ensure that the runsamples.sh script runs ok in a linux env
17 add the change summary aspects of the medical scenario sample

I think perhaps also we should make a quick fox for tuscany-1146 (samples
don't compile with java 1.4.2)

Kelvin.

On 18/07/07, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 12 is done
>
> On 18/07/07, kelvin goodson < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Oops,  I copied 3 across unnecessarily-- it's done.  I'm back looking
> > at 12 now.
> > Kelvin.
> >
> > On 18/07/07, kelvin goodson < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > 11 seemed to be a no-op
> > > 13 is done
> > > 14 is done
> > >
> > > leaving ...
> > >
> > > 2 use rat results to fix license header issues and post rat results
> > > 3 check that all recent fixes in the trunk since the branch was made
> > > have equivalent fixes in the branch
> > > 6 need to remove dependencies on snapshot plugins (rfeng 13/7)
> > > 10b ensure that the runsamples.sh script runs ok in a linux env
> > > 12 exclude samples infrastructure classes from samples javadoc
> > > 15 ensure consistency of each sample program's javadoc to point back
> > > to central instructions for running samples
> > > 16 put an overview doc into the sdo lib project's javadoc
> > > 17 add the change summary aspects of the medical scenario sample

TODOs if you