Every commit is good to know to keep track of whats going on.  But it
would be good if this mail just about provided a link like this
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewchangessincelastlogin.action?pageId=54462
which is actually the diff between two versions, than churn out all
contents.

- Venkat

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=54462&originalVersion=17&revisedVersion=18

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=TUSCANY&title=Repeating+Menu&linkCreation=true&fromPageId=54462

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+Extension+Development+Guide

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/helloworld-dojo/

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/helloworld-jsonrpc/

> > > .
> > > *Differences between <binding.jsonrpc> and <binding.ajax>*
> > >
> > > The current Tuscany SCA runtime supports <binding.jsonrpc> and <
> > > binding.ajax> which provide similar functionality. The differences
> are:
> > >
> > >    - <binding.jsonrpc> supports the SMD protocol enabling easy use
> with
> > >    Dojo, <binding.ajax> does not support SMD
> > >    - <binding.ajax> supports SCA references and using COMET<
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_%28programming%29>style asynchronous
> > operation, <
> > >    binding.jsonrpc> does not
> > >    - <binding.jsonrpc> uses the standard JSON-RPC<http://json-rpc.org/
> >protocol,
> > <
> > >    binding.ajax> uses a proprietry protocol using DWR<
> > http://getahead.org/dwr/>
> > >
> > > These differences should be resolved by the Tuscany SCA 1.0 release.
> > > *Changes since 0.90 release*
> > >
> > > The Tuscany JSON-RPC and Ajax binding's have had significant
> functional
> > > and useability changes since the 0.90 release. It is recomended that
> if
> > > possible the latest code is used (the description on this page is
> based
> > on
> > > the latest code).
> > >
> > >    Powered by Atlassian Confluence<
> > http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/default.jsp?clicked=footer
> > >(Version:
> > > 2.2.9 Build:#527 Sep 07, 2006) - Bug/feature request<
> > http://jira.atlassian.com/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10470>
> > >
> > > Unsubscribe or edit your notifications preferences<
> > http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action>

> > > additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

yes - otherwise very difficult to keep track of what's being changed.
Important as the site gets published automatically.