When using EmbeddedSCADomain, this is the expected behavior, activate
would include in the domain, and then you would need to start/stop
specific components. See the following as an example [1]

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/itest/contribution-import-export/test-import-composite/src/test/java/helloworld/HelloWorldServerTestCase.java