HI,

Now that the 0.91 release is out, I am going to merge the changes that
we done to the branch during the release, over to the trunk.  As of
now here are the areas that I am considering for a merge

- distribution (since we've went about quite a few changes to this
during this release... I'll make sure that Luciano's current exclusion
of the source build is kept intact to let the nightly builds continue)
- samples
- demos

Please let me know if any of you would like me to take care of
something specifically.  Thanks

- Venkat