ant elder wrote:

Couldn't this just use the existing Axis2 facilities, the soap/jms uri
format and be done with the scdl binding uri attribute, eg:

<binding.wsuri="jms:/dynamicTopics/something.TestTopic?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=TopicConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial= org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616&java.naming.security.principal=system&java.naming.security.credentials=manager"
/>

  ...ant

"Simple" that ain't  ;-)

Agreed that if you get into requiring all those details, that is one way to supply them. As Simon notes elsewhere, the JMS binding provides a more structured way of providing all that gorp.

I was hoping for something simple, but perhaps I'm being too simplistic.

Yours,  Mike.