Hi Sebastien / Luciano,

I have this going in my local.  But I've had to pass the
ContributionFactory down to the CompositeProcessor thus adding one
more argument to the CompositeProcessor contructor.  Is there any
violation of layering in our design with this passing?  Just want to
check this up before I commit the changes.

Thanks

- Venkat