shaoguang geng wrote:
Hi,Raymond:
Since you mentioned my attachment format(rar I used). I will have to explain
shortly, I just felt zip is bigger.
I examed some file compression method today. Then can I suggest that we may use
some other format such *.7z which is much more tiny. Of course if only zip is
permitted in our community, I would not against.

--------------------------------- Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

The idea is to use open file formats that everybody in the community can use. For example I'm using Linux, Zip, Tar, Jar, Gz work for me. I don't have a 7z tool on my Linux machine.