Simon Nash wrote:
I think we need this or something like it to generate URIs for callback
endpoints.  The Web Service binding support for callbacks is currently
doing this.  I'm not happy with forcing the user to specify an explicit
URI for an endpoint that is generated by the runtime.

  Simon

I'm not quite following what you mean with callbacks:
- Why would callbacks be handled differently from regular services? I thought we were going to make them work the same way? - This discussion is about configuring a base domain URI, which - as stated in the SCA assembly spec - will not apply to JMS for example, how are you planning to determine callback endpoints for JMS? - Could you describe how you're going to use a base domain URI to generate URIs for callbacks with HTTP based bindings?

Thanks