Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

Is it different from http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-commonj_1.1_spec/1.0/? If not, we can use the geronimo one and remove our own. Otherwise, renaming the artifact id to tuscany-commonj-api sounds good to me.

Good catch, it doesn't look very different, I'll try to see if we can just use it.

Under revision r562626 I have ported the tuscany-core module to the commonj-api from Geronimo, which was almost identical to the Tuscany commonj-api (the schedule methods were just throwing IllegalArgumentExceptions instead of WorkExceptions).

Since it's not used anymore, if there is no objection I'd like to move sca/modules/commonj-api to sandbox/contrib out of the main build, planning to do this end of day on Monday.