To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:57 PM
Subject: Changes to Policy Module

Hi Raymond,

I had wrapped up a local increment to the Policy module and tried to
check it in.  However, I find that there are modifications that you
had checked in.  With those modifications, the work that I did in
policy-xml broke :).

I'd need some help to merge what I have done with what you have
checked in.  Of particular interest to me is the 'hashcode' method in
IntentImpl.java.  The trunk has only your checked in versions of the
Intent.java and IntentImpl.java.  For your referene, my versions for
these classes are here http://people.apache.org/~svkrish/policy.  If
you replace these two files in the trunk, you'd find that the test in
policy-xml module runs fine.

I am open to any modifications that you might suggest so that
implementation is clean.  Could you please help in this regard.

Thanks

- Venkat