Comment inline.

  Simon

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Some thoughts inline.

ant elder wrote:

We've started talking about an 0.92 release way back on June 30th saying it would be in August. To make this happen takes a minimum of two 3 day votes,
past releases show we always need at least 2 release candidates, so to
ensure we get a release out in August we need the first RC by about August
22nd, though to be certain this happens in August i'd be more comfortable
with allowing time for the possibility of a third RC which means the weekend
of 17th/18th - ie. the end of next week.

+1 for cutting a branch on the 18th

We've said we'd have an August release so i think we should try to make this
happen, doesn't matter so much what we call it. What do others think -
should we aim for an August release or let it slip a bit to allow more
things to get done?

   ...ant

+1 for aiming for an August release