I noticed that bindings and implementations now have:
- intents
- policySets

and

- computedIntents
- computedPolicySets

How about simplifying this a bit and doing what we've done in CompositeBuilder with all other similar cases like bindings, property configuration etc.
- we read intents
- we compute/combine/override intents declared at different levels
- eventually the intents field contains the effective (computed) intents

With bindings on references for example we don't have bindings and computedBindings...

This will make the model simpler, and will also avoid confusion when people use the model, like: hmm I'm looking at Binding, which intent field should I use? intents or computedIntents? should I add to both? which one should I get the intents from? if I add to one does the other reflect my changes? etc. :)