On 8/14/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Raymond Feng wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We aggresively create the invocation chains for each runtime wire in
> > CompositeActivatorImpl. I'm changing the code to defer the creations
> > to a later point when they are used for the first time. I'll chack
> > them in if there are no objections.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Raymond

> That sounds like a good idea. Is this code going to be thread safe? What
> about if "they are used for the first time" in concurrent threads?
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

> Hi

Slightly related to this is the number of chain objects that are created.
During debugging I listed out the target operation name of the chains that
are created when running the sample-calculator test case [1]. Looks like
it's creating chains for all methods. I was expecting chains just for the
methods declared in the service interface. Is this current behavior how it
is expected to work?

Simon

[1]
add